Mansfield General Dentistry
Comprehensive Care for Improved Oral Health
Orchard Family Dental is a family owned dental practice. Our experienced Mansfield dentists and staff offer exceptional quality care for your entire family. From routine cleanings, fillings, and minor procedures to dental crowns and restorations, you can rely on us to help you improve and maintain dental health for life.
Offering a Wide Variety of General Dentistry Services
We are committed to providing the highest standard of care and individualized attention for our patients. Our highly trained and experienced dental professionals offer quality care for your whole family, from children to adults.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Dental Crowns: A crown is a restoration that is designed to cover the entire surface of the tooth to improve the appearance and function. Crowns are often used after a root canal to restore the full strength of the tooth and prevent fractures.
- Dental Implants: An implant is a titanium post that is surgically placed in the jaw. We refer patients to a specialist and then complete your restorations in our office.
- Dentures: A denture is a restoration that is used to replace several missing teeth. We provide partial and complete dentures to replace several missing teeth in a row or a complete arch of missing teeth.
- Root Canals: When decay or infection reach the pulp and nerve of the teeth, a root canal can be performed to remove the infection, while preserving the teeth.
- Fillings: We provide fillings to treat cavities and prevent further damage to the tooth.
- Sealants: A sealant can be applied to teeth to help prevent tooth decay.
- Tooth Extractions:– When a tooth is damaged or infected beyond repair, it may need to be removed. While we always attempt to save the tooth, we offer tooth extraction when removing a tooth becomes necessary.
Take the first step to better dental health by calling the Mansfield dentistry team at Orchard Family Dental at (817) 631-2444.