Amenities in Mansfield
A Comfortable Environment For Our Patients
At Orchard Family Dental, we understand that dental visits cause anxiety for many patients. We want our patients to feel comfortable and at ease in our dental office in Mansfield, TX. We have worked hard to create a positive environment and strive to create great relationships between our patients and the dental professionals caring for them.
Amenities for Your Comfort
We want you to be comfortable when you visit us for Mansfield dentistry and our office offers a relaxed and welcoming environment. When you arrive at our office, you will be greeted with friendly smiles by our staff. We provide a range of amenities for our patients.
We are proud to offer a variety of luxurious amenities, such as:
- Coffee and bottled water
- Computers in the reception area
- A kid’s room with toys and books
- Televisions and magazines
- Soft background music in treatment rooms
- Flat screen televisions
- TVs on the ceiling
- Neck pillows
- Heated face towels
Sedation Dentistry Options Available
If going to the dentist makes you nervous, don't worry! We can help you get the dental work you need without causing any undue stress.
We offer several types of sedation to help ease your anxiety, such as:
- Nitrous Oxide: For minor dental procedures, nitrous oxide is a sedation option that calms anxieties and allows you to stay awake. This method has no side effects. You breathe a mixture of oxygen and nitrous oxide through a scented mask during treatment. When the treatment is over, the laughing gas dissipates quickly.
- Oral Conscious Sedation: This method is used for dental procedures that are more involved, such as root canals, tooth restorations, and for patients with severe dental anxiety. You will take a prescribed anti-anxiety medication about an hour before your procedure. The medicine allows you to feel relaxed during the procedure. You will need to have someone drive you home after the visit.
- IV Sedation: IV sedation is helpful for patients needing a procedure that they would rather not remember. A combination of pain relievers and sedatives are delivered intravenously. The medication induces an altered state of consciousness to minimize discomfort. After sedation, you will recover in a short amount of time.
Enjoy highly skilled service from our Mansfield dentists at Orchard Family Dental! Call our team today at (817) 631-2444 to schedule your appointment.